- A Predictive Model for Progression of CKD to Kidney Failure Based on Routine Laboratory Tests. Am J Kidney Dis. 2021 Jul 20:S0272-6386(21)00729-0
- Association of the metabolic syndrome with mortality and major adverse cardiac events: A large chronic kidney disease cohort. J Intern Med. 2021 Aug 3. doi: 10.1111/joim.13355. Online ahead of print.
- Frequent LPA KIV-2 Variants Lower Lipoprotein(a) Concentrations and Protect Against Coronary Artery Disease. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2021 Aug 3;78(5):437-449. doi: 10.1016/j.jacc.2021.05.037.
- Circulating uromodulin inhibits vascular calcification by interfering with pro-inflammatory cytokine signalling. Cardiovasc Res. 2021 Feb 22;117(3):930-941. ;
- Rare genetic variants affecting urine metabolite levels link population variation to inborn errors of metabolism. Nat Commun. 2021 Feb 11;12(1):964. ;
- Low adherence to CKD-specific dietary recommendations associates with impaired kidney function, dyslipidemia, and inflammation. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2021 Feb 2. ;