- Prevalence, phenotypic characteristics and prognostic role of apparent treatment resistant hypertension in the German Chronic Kidney Disease (GCKD) study. J Hum Hypertens. 2022 May 9.
- Association of osteopontin with kidney function and kidney failure in chronic kidney disease patients: the GCKD study. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2022 May 7:gfac173.
- The effect of LPA Thr3888Pro on lipoprotein(a) and coronary artery disease is modified by the LPA KIV-2 variant 4925G>A Atherosclerosis. 2022 Apr 26:S0021-9150(22)00213-1.
- Genome-wide studies reveal factors associated with circulating uromodulin and its relations with complex diseases JCI Insight. 2022 Apr 21:e157035. G, Langenberg C, Scherberich JE, Yu B, Akilesh S, Devuyst O, Rampoldi L, Köttgen A.
- PCSK9 and Cardiovascular Disease in Individuals with Moderately Decreased Kidney Function. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2022 Apr 6:CJN.01230122.
- Meta-GWAS Reveals Novel Genetic Variants Associated with Urinary Excretion of Uromodulin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2022 Mar;33(3):511-529.
- Genetics of osteopontin in patients with chronic kidney disease: The German Chronic Kidney Disease study. PLoS Genet. 2022 Apr 6;18(4):e1010139
- Schwaiger JP, Kollerits B, Steinbrenner I, Weissensteiner H, Schönherr S, Forer L, Kotsis F, Lamina C, Schneider MP, Schultheiss UT, Wanner C, Köttgen A, Eckardt KU, Kronenberg F; GCKD Investigators. Apolipoprotein A-IV concentrations and clinical outcomes in a large chronic kidney disease cohort: Results from the GCKD study. J Intern Med. 2022 May;291(5):622-636. doi: 10.1111/joim.13437. Epub 2022 Jan 4.
- A Predictive Model for Progression of CKD to Kidney Failure Based on Routine Laboratory Tests. Am J Kidney Dis. 2022 Feb; 79(2):217-230.e1. .